We provide evidenced-based programs and services to disenfranchised communities with barriers to self-sufficiency. U.N.I.T.Y was created to facilitate and support pre/post-released women and men, the elderly, transgendered and Veterans to move toward improved social and economic well-being.
What we do
Unfolding New Ideas Towards Yourself (U.N.I.T.Y.) endeavors to create partnerships and coalitions that develop and utilize innovative, evidence-based programs, services and technical-assistant trainings for individuals and communities affected by adverse life events.
- • To empower people in need and the communities they live in,
- • To help our constituents become self-sufficient,
- • To guide people through the process of utilizing existing resources to help, them meet their goals,
- • To demonstrate and evaluate effectiveness with our interventions,
- • To network with other entities to join our efforts in changing lives,
- • To encourage all people to become life-long learners.